EXCHANGING INSIGHT AND IDEAS, ENHANCING SUCCESS
Stone Strategic Management offers an exclusive opportunity for CEOs and Business Owners to gather on a regular basis to share insights, address challenges and exchange ideas. These small invitation-only groups address pressing matters and opportunities within their individual businesses, contemplate new concepts, and hone their leadership skills – all in a confidential, non-competitive setting. Through shared history and experiences, participants build long-term bonds of mutual support. Within the group setting as well as one-on-one, these peer relationships are invaluable resources to business leaders’ success.
Once a month, members meet to discuss their individual business goals, results, challenges and successes; hear from invited CEO’s or other presenters on a range of thought provoking subjects; and focus on the core attributes of effective leadership.
The members benefit from the fresh perspectives and varied experiences of leaders outside their own organizations and industries and from the candor with which they can explore sensitive topics together. Participants hold one another accountable for performance, helping each other to maintain focus on their most important objectives. Members and presenters may also provide first-hand assessments of, and valuable introductions to, sources of capital, talent, and other resources.
The Business Leadership Forum provides CEOs and Business Owners:
• The opportunity to come together on a regular basis to benefit from the collective insight of their peers.
• A forum for meaningful exchange of ideas with those outside their company and industry, for fresh perspective combined with seasoned experience.
• Relevant and thought provoking Information and concepts from presenters outside the group.
• Scheduled time to focus on being effective leaders.
• The foundation for lasting relationships with others, forged in shared experiences, knowledge, and trust.
To inquire about The Business Leadership Forum or other services for CEOs, including Spectrum Forums for development of key managers, we invite you to contact Nancy Stone directly at 480-521-4912 or firstname.lastname@example.org