NANCY STONE, FOUNDER OF STONE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, LLC, works with business owners and leaders to enhance operational and financial performance, execute new projects and move the business forward to achieve its most important goals.
She understands first-hand the needs of business leaders. For more than two decades, she navigated organizations from start-up through growth, repositioning and sale. She now works with CEOs and business owners to improve financial performance, launch new ventures; implement change; and address difficult tasks and tough decisions.
Ms. Stone serves as both an advisor and an executive resource. She brings a balance of third party perspective, expertise across disciplines, and experience in leading and operating companies of different sizes, public and private, through various life cycles. She has the special ability to quickly discern the root issues, as opposed to the symptoms, saving critical time and resources.
Stone Strategic Management works with business leaders in development of sound strategy, in creation of plans of action, and with effective execution of the business plan. Nancy Stone also assists CEOs in maximizing focus on their individual highest and best use to the organization. In addition, she serves as a resource in developing and transitioning talent, in maintaining accountability, in spearheading new projects, and in evaluating operational performance.
With more than 20 years of experience in leading and operating businesses, Nancy Stone understands the needs of business leaders. She supports CEOs and business owners with a broad spectrum of services:
• Assess operational and financial performance
• Design/implement programs to improve profitability/productivity
• Serve as ongoing Business Advisor and Confidant
• Spearhead new projects or ventures
• Develop key employees
• Lead strategic planning
• Facilitate communication within difficult relationships, including family businesses
• Relieve the CEO of activities which distract from his or her most important focuses
• Serve as COO or CFO during transition
• Operate the business in tandem with the semi-retired CEO